SoundLogic originally began in 1998 as a small department within ENT Associates of East Texas. We had one audiologist providing hearing aid services. We have grown over the years, changing our name to ENT Associates of East Texas Hearing Aid and Balance Center in 2007 and becoming one of the premier providers of hearing devices in East Texas. Today we still provide excellent service and hearing device products under the same ownership, just with a new name!
At SoundLogic we are staffed by licensed Audiologists, all of whom hold either a Doctor of Audiology degree or a Master’s Degree in Audiology. With over 50 years of combined experience in the field of hearing loss and hearing aids, we strive to provide our patients with an understanding of their hearing loss as well as solutions to improve their hearing. We offer digital hearing devices in a variety of styles and price points from five of the primary hearing device manufacturers: Oticon, ReSound, Starkey, Widex, and Phonak. We do not sell off brand devices and we help you choose the best device for your hearing loss, lifestyle, listening needs and budget.
A purchase of hearing devices from SoundLogic includes:
- Free batteries for five years
- Free follow up visits pertaining to the hearing devices for five years
- Manufacturers warranty for repair, loss and damage
- 60 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied within the first 60 days
In addition to hearing devices, we offer a wide variety of audiological services including:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Cochlear Implant candidacy evaluation and programming of Cochlear and Advanced Bionics cochlear implants for those patients who no longer benefit from hearing devices
- Baha bone anchored hearing solutions for patients with hearing loss due to chronic middle or outer ear conditions
- Repair and service on most makes and models of hearing devices (excluding Beltone and Miracle Ear)
- Custom hearing protection and swimmolds
- Assistive listening devices for the televison
- Amplified alarm clocks and telephones
At SoundLogic we look forward to helping you hear better!
Director of Audiology
Jordan Traber, Au.D., CCC/A, FAAA earned a Bachelor of Science in Communication Disorders from Lamar University in 2011 and a Doctor of Audiology from the University of North Texas in 2015. She joined ENT Associates of East Texas in 2014 as a fourth-year doctoral resident and accepted a full-time position upon graduation. Dr. Traber holds a Certificate of Clinical Competency in Audiology (CCC/A) from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association, is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and a member of the Texas Academy of Audiology.
Doctor of Audiology
Casey Combs, Au.D, is a clinical audiologist who earned her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Kansas with honors in Speech, Language and Hearing sciences. She went on to receive her Doctor of Audiology degree from the University of Kansas Medical Center in May of 2017. Dr. Combs is in the process of obtaining her Certification of Clinical Competency in Audiology (CCC/A) from the American Speech, Language and Hearing Association. Her clinical focus is on hearing aids and cochlear implants for the pediatric and adult populations.
Doctor of Audiology
Rachel Weyrens, Au.D., is a clinical audiologist who earned her Bachelor of Science in Mathematics from the University of Arkansas in 2012. She went on to earn her Doctor of Audiology degree from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in 2018. She joined ENT Associates of East Texas in 2017 as a fourth-year doctoral resident and accepted a full-time position upon graduation. Dr. Weyrens has her Certification of Clinical Competency in Audiology (CCC/A) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. Her clinical interests focus on diagnostic testing of all ages and balance testing.
Services We Offer:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for children and adults
- Hearing Device selection and fitting (adult and pediatric)
- Hearing device repairs on most makes and models
- Assistive listening devices for the television and telephone
- Custom swim molds and hearing protection devices, including hunters plugs and musician plugs
- Reprogramming and adjustment of hearing device settings
- Cochlear Implant mapping of Cochlear and Advanced Bionics Cochlear Implants
- Baha (bone anchored hearing solutions) programming and fitting