Open for In-Person Appointments at our Tyler, Athens, and Longview locations
Curbside Service available at our Tyler location (9:00 am – 10:00 am and 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm)
We are excited to be here for the East Texas community! Our practice is open and offering in-person appointments. If you need help with current hearing devices and would prefer to stay in the comfort of your vehicle, we are offering curbside services for supplies, repairs, connectivity issues, and hearing aid pick-up. To use our curbside service, simply visit us at our Tyler location Monday – Friday from 9:00 am – 10:00 am or 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm and park in the designated SoundLogic spots. Once you’re situated, give us a call at (903) 592-3666 and we’ll send someone to assist you.
The health and safety of our patients and staff is always our first priority. With that in mind, we have the following precautions in place:
- Social distancing (maintain 6 feet apart)
- Mandatory masks for both patients and staff
- Staff wearing gloves when interacting with patients
- Mandatory temperature check upon arrival at the practice
- Staggered appointments
- Sanitation stations throughout the office
- Deep clean measures between each visit
- Curbside services available for hearing aid maintenance
It’s Time to Reconnect
Communication and community have never been so important, both in what we’ve gone through and the days to come. It’s time to reconnect with your friends, family and the world around us. There’s never been a better time to address hearing loss.
If you have questions about coming in for an appointment, please don’t hesitate to call. To schedule your appointment today, call (903) 592-3666.